Social Media & Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
20 hours a week
£200 per week
3 months (with potential to extend)
Reporting to the Digital Operations Manager
We are looking for a fun, ambitious and forward-thinking Social Media & Digital Marketing Coordinator
to join our team. You will be our organisation's digital voice.
You’ll push the boundaries with your creative ideas and collaborate with our creative team to implement engaging content, including keeping social media channels updated, brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
You’ll be joining a fun team that is motivated, hardworking, supportive and keen to see everyone in the team succeed.
You’ll work closely with our marketing team and creative team to enhance the Tab London brand and digital presence, including social media.
In a nutshell, you are responsible for:
- Management of our social media channels, including scheduling posts, monitoring and growing our social metrics, and launching new platforms.
- Staying on top of trends and new social media launches to ensure we are first movers.
- Managing our communications across the board.
In more detail, this means
- Social Media Management.
- Working with the Digital Operations Manager to develop the social and content strategy across all social channels.
- Working closely with our in-house creative team to create ownable, disruptive and platform-first content to engage and influence our target audience.
- Working with our in-house creative team of volunteers to deliver weekly timestamps for our online services.
- Working closely with our videographers & design team to create photography, videography and gif assets, utilising brand assets to support brand storytelling.
- Plan and schedule social content across all our channels in line with the Senior Management strategy, marketing and brand campaigns. Ensure all content and copy is reactive, relevant and tonally on brand.
- Regular reporting on our social metrics to ensure we continue to grow our social following.
- Take a test and learn approach to new social channels such as Pinterest and Tik Tok, devoting time to grow these channels. Look for new platforms or trends that launch and create relevant content for The Tab London to be a first mover.
- Monitor community engagement, engaging with members and responding to DMs and comments across all social media platforms.
- Responsible for overseeing the social media marketing and communications for the organisation, developing and managing strategic marketing campaigns and leading effective external communications whilst promoting the brand.
- Deliver internal communications in line with The Tab London objectives.
- Support the team to deliver engaging and impactful communications.
- Manage internal comms channels and website, including writing an engaging copy, delivering exciting content and dealing with our hosting provider.
- Keep our brand tone of voice alive and ensure all communications align with our vision, mission, strategies and goals.
- Be the go-to person for all things internal comms, identifying and escalating common themes or issues when necessary.
- Comfortable working in Church/Christian environment and content.
- 1+ year’s experience working in a social media role.
- This is an entry-level role so ultimately, we are looking for someone ambitious, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and tackle this challenge head-on. Could that be you?
- Natural flair for all things social with an eye for innovation and technically savvy. We are looking for someone who can build upon our current ways of working and is keen to introduce new ideas.
- Exceptional storytelling ability and creative skills.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, Pinterest, YouTube).
- Exceptional project management skills with a willingness to get stuck in.
- A self-starter with impact and the ability to deliver outstanding results within a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- Can think outside the box and demonstrate initiative to get the job done.
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skills to influence and build relationships creating excitement inside and outside the organisation.
- A natural pacesetter, confident and goal-oriented with a drive to make progress working with people, whilst being comfortable with a level of ambiguity.
- Excellent IT skills within Microsoft Office is essential.
- Aptitude to learn.
- Analytical Skills.
- Photoshop preferable and video editing skills.
- Basic understanding of Google products, and slack.
- Photography, videography.
- Community Management.
Things we’d like to see in you!
- You hate when things are disorganised and will not rest until everything is in its rightful place.
- You are confident in what you stand for.
- You are self-motivated and don’t wait for permission to fix a problem.
- You are fun to be around but focused.
Please send your CV's to: