Everyone is welcome here at The Tab; our Guest Team is here to make your experience a great one. The first thing we’ll ask of you is simple: relax, you’re with friends. Even if you’ve never been to church before, you’ll have no worries about being flagged as a “newbie.”
What you will find is this:
- A Spiritual yet casual atmosphere;
- Friendly people who’ll help you find your way around;
- Fantastic music;
- A 21st century focused church utilizing technology and multimedia;
- Dynamic bible teaching relevant to your daily life;
- The Tab Cafe’ where you can grab a coffee and a bite to eat before and after the Services;
- Whether you’re single, married, single again, with or without children – no matter where you’ve been or what you’ve done – we invite you to experience the difference here.
What are the main Services like?
- The Sunday morning Worship Services comprise two key elements: powerful praise and worship, and relevant bible teaching.
- The Sunday evening Worship Service has a dynamic atmosphere of powerful praise and worship along with a baptismal ceremony.
- Wednesday evenings is the main Bible Life Study which focuses totally on bible teachings for everyone.
What do I wear?
- Your "Sunday Best" doesn't have to be a suit and tie or dress! Jeans, trainers, t-shirts or cool smart-casual - are all acceptable. Come as you are... we do!
I have young children what about them?
- “Tab Kids Church” the children's ministry at The Tab runs during the first service every Sunday morning. Tab Kids Church (TKC) is designed uniquely for ages eighteen months to twelve-years-old. While in TKC, your child will experience engaging in age-appropriate bible lessons, music and activities all developed to point your child toward a daily relationship with Christ. TKC is staffed by an experienced team of dedicated CRB checked volunteers who will be there week after week to care for and love your child.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Enter your details below and receive regular updates of Church news and events directly in your inbox.